Airbrush model comparison

so you should lollol

in all seriousness, my ability isn't there yet, but finances are good so i'll make hay (or buy airbrush equipment) while I can........ roll on retirement..... I'm ready to spend all day every day painting.
I will never retire :) will drop on the job

so you should lollol

in all seriousness, my ability isn't there yet, but finances are good so i'll make hay (or buy airbrush equipment) while I can........ roll on retirement..... I'm ready to spend all day every day painting.

You're ability is right there and I have a PP to prove it. :) Stop doing what we all do and poo poo your abilities. I have stopped doing it now. When someone says you're a good artist I now say thank you, yes I can paint but don't paint often enough, instead of " im ok but not very good "

Lee x

Mark, j000seph has micron envy, what should we do about that ??
I have a Micron MP200B just itching for a contest, since Inspector Malky so nicely declined my gift to him

It was wonderful and kind offer Frank but the trouble I have had with smaller nozzles in the past I just know there are better worthyer hands that can guide it, such a tool would be wasted on me and I'm not just selling myself short, I just know my limits, so trust me, any one of my friends here who is gifted it instead of me can know that I will be smiling just as much as them :thumbsup:

You are way to good for this world Frank:thumbsup:

Oh you noticed that :)

Just kidding. I'm not about money. I am an artist who has not painted in a mighty long time. I am bringing attention to myself so i am forced to paint something sooooonnnnn for credability as a seller.
I am opionated yes, but I am trying to help people, not sell a piece of junk.

Back