All the things you Mama didn't tell you about your AirBrush !! - Video

Hi guys! Just wanted to share a video with you that some of you may have seen, if you have it's always worth watching another time for review. If you are relativly new to the forum then this is a MUST SEE!!! It's a little lengthy, and there are some wardrobe changes; but as mama says, "all good things take time".

This is not a video about an artist painting and learning their technique. This is a video of Ken 'Badger' Schlotfeldt, who MAKES the Badger Airbrushes !! (If you ask me that is artistry, just in a different form !) From this video learned the differences between gravity feed, siphon feed and side feed. I learned the differences in what they were designed to do. I found out the REAL reason behind .21mm Ultra Fine tip size. Some say size isn't everything, but turns out there are all kinds of meanings behind that statement. :distracted: I was even surprised to learn that there is even a BETTER way to clean your airbrush. Who Knew!?!?!

There's other great info in this video post, but I can't give it all away in my description. I'm just sayin' I highly recommend that you click on the link below, pour yourself a drink and find out some things that you may not have known. You won't regret it! :eek:nthego:

Hi guys! Just wanted to share a video with you that some of you may have seen, if you have it's always worth watching another time for review. If you are relativly new to the forum then this is a MUST SEE!!! It's a little lengthy, and there are some wardrobe changes; but as mama says, "all good things take time".

This is not a video about an artist painting and learning their technique. This is a video of Ken 'Badger' Schlotfeldt, who MAKES the Badger Airbrushes !! (If you ask me that is artistry, just in a different form !) From this video learned the differences between gravity feed, siphon feed and side feed. I learned the differences in what they were designed to do. I found out the REAL reason behind .21mm Ultra Fine tip size. Some say size isn't everything, but turns out there are all kinds of meanings behind that statement. :distracted: I was even surprised to learn that there is even a BETTER way to clean your airbrush. Who Knew!?!?!

There's other great info in this video post, but I can't give it all away in my description. I'm just sayin' I highly recommend that you click on the link below, pour yourself a drink and find out some things that you may not have known. You won't regret it! :eek:nthego:

Great video!!! Cleared up a lot of confusion I had about cleaning, compressors, paints, etc. I always like a presentation using the K.I.S.S. approach. Why make it harder than it needs to be.
Thanks,
GMan

Late to the party, I see mark was here 3 years ago, but I still enjoyed video while I was drinking my coffee. psi and clogging - great info :)

Yes its still a good watch, i've seen it a couple of times and have been lucky enough to meet Ken for real on a few occasions, he's a really nice guy and has time to speak to you. Plus he is a member here too which is handy sometimes.

I am a Beginner with the Airbrush . Thanks to Ken's video I now understand more about the airbrush and how it works.
Thank you Ken
John V

Thank you, thank you, thank you. New to this at 67 years of age and I think you just saved me a year or more on the pathway to airbrushing.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. New to this at 67 years of age and I think you just saved me a year or more on the pathway to airbrushing.
It is definately worth taking the time going through our ‘Airbrush Foundations’ section.
lots of great info and answer to questions you didnt know you had :)

Thank you for sharing this informative video doxiemadnessx4!

Back