Another new user

H

H Gottlieb

i just bought a Iwata Neo and a Harbor freight compressor ( I can hear the crowd roar). I do cnc and wood work but looks like I may have a little heart problem and they won’t let me near any power equipment for now. I’ve always wanted to try air brushing and now is my chance. For now I’ll be airbrushing poster board etc.. not doing models or anything like that. I have a 3D printer and may make something on it to airbrush. I’m not artistic at all but I’m going to give it a try. Here’s hoping. I’m following the tutor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings from Argentina and Welcome aboard!! Where are u from!??

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Welcome from Indiana! The airbrush is a great tool and I think you'll really enjoy it once you dive in. There's alot of talented people here to help you out. Be sure to ask questions and post up your work along the way. Poster board is cheap and works great. LooK forward to seeing your progress

Welcome from the U.K. The airbrush is a surprisingly versatile tool, I’m sure you’ll have some good use from it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome from Australia,
No artistic talent ? Well you’ve found the right place then. Many of us have no art background apart from finger painting with the kids or doodles while on hold to your favourite utility company.

You’ll get guidance if you ask and laughter when you least expect it. Never be shy about posting your work up, it’s the best way we can help guide you and we’ve all been where you are :)

Hi,
Welcome I too am trying to use the airbrush with wood carving but I use power can not sharpen the hand tools very good.

Back