Another newbie saying hello.

jazzkat

Double Actioner
Hi everyone.
I had looked online for a good old fashioned forum and didn't find one until yesterday. I'm glad I found you all!

I had an airbrush to paint some model kits a few years ago but sold up when I got out of making kits.
I've recently decided to get into painting and drawing as a relief from the day job. So I splashed out and bought an Iwata Eclipse and have started throwing a bit of paint around. It's a steep learning curve and frustrating at times but it's enjoyable.
I'm eventually hoping to paint my Harley (once I've got anywhere near good enough) and maybe my helmet.

I'll spend a while reading before I plunge in with the usual daft newbie questions but I'm sure I'll have some along the way.

Welcome from Australia Jazzkat,
There are lots of threads you may find useful, if you don't find the answers you seek then by all means start a thread and ask away.

Welcome back to the world of airbrushing. Your'e going to like it here I'm sure. No such thing as a daft question here though. :D

Welcome Jazzcat! Great to have you aboard. You’ve made an excellent choice with the eclipse, it’s a great brush that will last you a lifetime if looked after. Feel free to post up any projects you’re working on. We love seeing what everybody’s up to and you’ll be surprised how much help can be given once a photo is up. Welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back