Anybody have idea, where could I get this dropper tops?

Didn't go so far. Still looking all the options. Googling around. I always find something interesting while I do that. Speaking of googling, according to:
Gerald Mendez Art Studio Color Set
https://www.airbrush4you.de/en/cand...r-airbrush-pinstriping-and-more/a-2000445734/
you also get 12 tops with droppers, and on picture looks the same like CI, but I don't know what size are those CI.

Be careful if you are considering purchasing that set, the image suggests they are 2oz bottles, the description states 1oz bottles.
As Robby suggests, just search for the twist tops, theyre readily available for the 2oz, we are currently assuming the 1oz bottles are the same 20/140

Be careful if you are considering purchasing that set, the image suggests they are 2oz bottles, the description states 1oz bottles.
As Robby suggests, just search for the twist tops, theyre readily available for the 2oz, we are currently assuming the 1oz bottles are the same 20/140
nah, no need to worry, I won't give 200 euros for a set :D

You'd be surprised how many things you've used or seen a million times in your life that you really have no idea what the proper name is lol
When they translate english words to my language, sometimes I wanna throw up. For example word: like ,which is used on facebook... and simple words like that. I use english windows, cause Slovenian translation is a joke and it's confusing. All technical stuff I use english language including with my phone.

Back