Back in the Saddle "AGAIN "

Mat

Double Actioner
Hi all this is Mat AGAIN from sunny old Manchester in the UK , I am finally back ,been a member for a few years, but with ones back issues and general life I haven't been able to get on in my ABing although I have managed to get a ruddy decent ABing arsenal while not bieng able to AB so one hasn't lost all touch, and with getting back to grips with OAF I have done "Ye-Olde" paying member bit I thought it only proper say a thank you for all the help and advice I was so freely given and a big thankyou to Mr Micron and eenesha when I first set out on ones ABing quest haha.

I don't think you will hear much from me as it's ones nose to the grindstone for me for the forseable future lol but looking so forward to it and I also now have my 3 minoins aged from 7 to 13 "Spreading the love" hot on my heels and crickey they learn too ruddy quick haha , so I reckon good old Dad will be left behind with ones Luddite ways haha ;)

So that's about it hoping to get to know you all again and looking forward to learning all I can from the amazing artists on here Oh and i still have two debts to pay to Mr Micron and eenesha who got me first started I just need your address again as ones lappy died last year and took everthing with it ;( ruddy technology only ever any good when it works haha ;)

Wait Manchester is Sunny ?? It rained the entire month I was over there taken lesson at AGCad ???
So does that mean I brought the rain from the US or your just pulling my leg:D
Welcome home I am glad you found your way home.

Yellow.
Off and on the saddle, Story of my life I've come to conclusion that I just gotta get back on when I can or do. Cause if I dont I dont. Rinse and repeat.

Back