Badger Sotar 20/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichardH

Detail Decepticon!
I am looking for a Badger Sotar fine setup that someone would like to get rid of pretty cheap.
Let me know if interested in letting yours go for a good cause. Maybe a trade if interested and let me know what you might be looking for.

Thanks

Richard

I am looking for a Badger Sotar fine setup that someone would like to get rid of pretty cheap.
Let me know if interested in letting yours go for a good cause. Maybe a trade if interested and let me know what you might be looking for.

Thanks

Richard
Have a Sotar fine here that hasn't even been used yet. Was getting around to trying it out when I injured my left shoulder earlier this year. What's the good cause? :)

Have a Sotar fine here that hasn't even been used yet. Was getting around to trying it out when I injured my left shoulder earlier this year. What's the good cause? :)

Cause I want to try one. lollollollollollol
PM me if you are interested in letting it go.
Sorry to hear about your shoulder. Hope it's nothing serious and longterm.

Thanks

Richard

Thanks

Richard

lollollol Sounds like a reasonably good cause to me:thumbsup: hope yiu guys can strike a happy deal.

lollollol Sounds like a reasonably good cause to me:thumbsup: hope yiu guys can strike a happy deal.
Hey Malky. Hope all is going your way today. I dragged my Badger brushes out this morning and did a thorough cleaning and adjusting and I can't believe how well they sprayed. I've ordered some parts for spares and going to use them for a while. I like the feel and weight of them. The H+S Infinity's are great but they seemed so light in my hands. The CM-Sb doesn't get used much anymore because I am actually scared to use it. I had to order a complete head the last time I tried taking the nozzle out. It broke half the threads off inside it and the head was more than a new different name brush.
It was so new and so was I. I've learned not to take the nozzle out unless totally necessary.
I was looking at the Sotar and just wanting to try one. I can get one through Spraygunner pretty reasonable but thought someone might have one that they don't like or use cheaper than new.

Richard

Thanks

Richard
It's one of those things that happened a long ago when I was a young guy and too stupid to drop the macho "take an aspirin and suck it up, you don't need to see a doctor" routine. Kind of like the Holy Grail scene with the knight missing an arm saying, "It's only a flesh wound". It's long term I'm afraid, but could have been a lot worse. I only aggravated it, not reinjured/made worse. Works now as long as I pay attention to not exceeding a limited range of motion with heavy items.
Need to get better at using airbrushes right handed, which I'm still :poo: at, or two-handed. sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back