Best airbrush ever?

There were .1 nozzles floating around at the time ....would be hard to tell the difference in a video or picture.
yeap, it's hard to see the differences between .1 and .07 nozzles in the video, but seems that .07 is the smallest of the four. Im not sure.
I think my own most ambitious and radical brush design has a better chance of making it to market before this brush is available.
It hasn't made it beyond rough sketches and initial research yet and it's last on my to do list.
any specs or desing in advance?;)

yeap, it's hard to see the differences between .1 and .07 nozzles in the video, but seems that .07 is the smallest of the four. Im not sure.
any specs or desing in advance?;)
Nah , it's no more than an idea at this point. Won't ever ever be even started unless a string of other mods show some kind of success.

Well, one more theory here.
Lateral induction could literally be translated as side feed.

That spot on the side may simply be a plug.

Ye
not sure with this theory, in the specs declared in the video, it states that it's a gravity feed airbrush...
Yeah idk, that's actually how I first took it...that grey dot also sits right where the window to the packing nut would be so...still could be just s plug.

The air system is shown as being straight, like an eclipse or badger or gsi rather than going through the hollow portion in front of the air valve like how hp series have.

So if the air path is as shown... And it's using olympos head , it doesn't actually leave much room for lateral induction to have any actual meaning.

Idk...I'll look at it a bit more and see if anything tips me off but there may just not be enough info to know for certain.

Definitely doesn't look as though it means anything drastic..... Same as the other four sentences on there.
They all seem to be just renaming common features.

not sure with this theory, in the specs declared in the video, it states that it's a gravity feed airbrush...

side feed are technically gravity fed, Siphon feed sucks paint upward, side feed relies on gravity to feed paint to the paint channel

Ye

Yeah idk, that's actually how I first took it...that grey dot also sits right where the window to the packing nut would be so...still could be just s plug.

The air system is shown as being straight, like an eclipse or badger or gsi rather than going through the hollow portion in front of the air valve like how hp series have.

So if the air path is as shown... And it's using olympos head , it doesn't actually leave much room for lateral induction to have any actual meaning.

Idk...I'll look at it a bit more and see if anything tips me off but there may just not be enough info to know for certain.

Definitely doesn't look as though it means anything drastic..... Same as the other four sentences on there.
They all seem to be just renaming common features.
I agree. It doesn't actually leave much room for lateral induction to have any actual meaning.

I agree. It doesn't actually leave much room for lateral induction to have any actual meaning.
The ones that say lateral induction have an airpath like an eclipse vs the ones that don't say that which have the hollow portion just forward of the air valve so that's telling me dave had it right.
It's simply indicating that change.

I'd say we are basically looking at an olympos that's been modded for a smaller nozzle.

The aircap in this pic appears to have had silver solder added to
Rework it down for a smaller nozzle.
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=58425e71a1f668ab59bffba82bbba61a&oe=5C69B363

Obviously also some mods to the handle to give additional needle stopping actions.
For both forward limiting and reverse.
The handle could not have legally come to market until last year though...too many patent violations.

Otherwise we're basically looking at an olympos modded to a smaller nozzle size.

With a titanium trigger...just for flair I guess

Remote trigger .....is he just saying it's a tall trigger? Idk that's my best guess.

The ones that say lateral induction have an airpath like an eclipse vs the ones that don't say that which have the hollow portion just forward of the air valve so that's telling me dave had it right.
It's simply indicating that change.
all these theories about the "lateral induction system" have a problem, they don't explain this photo when the system is "activated"
https://www.facebook.com/PoulCarbajalOficial/photos/230508980457180/850391068468965/
how is it possible to vary the spray pattern effect with the same pressure, position of the needle and dilution paint?!!

all these theories about the "lateral induction system" have a problem, they don't explain this photo when the system is "activated"
https://www.facebook.com/PoulCarbajalOficial/photos/230508980457180/850391068468965/
how is it possible to vary the spray pattern effect with the same pressure, position of the needle and dilution paint?!!
lol

Those "pictures" are supposedly with, and without.

The without picture has paint jumping off the needle at an odd angle beginning at the mid point of needle exposure for no apparent reason.
So the poor disadvantaged brush that doesn't have lateral induction
Has this super wide conical pattern that begins at some strange point where the pattern Is 5 times the width of the needle before it ever even gets past the needle......lol

No spray pattern works this way, observe your own brush and you will see.

Last edited:
however, in the comments below the photo with both spray patterns on his FB, the guy tries to explain something the function.

Again the photo's showing the spray pattern are cgi, Being I work in AutoCad 3D and I have done layout like this I just find any of the photos hard to believe are it really in action. Unless he can provide an actual video showing it in action against any other small nozzle'd airbrush and give a list of all paints tested I would be hard press to believe this is nothing more then a wishful dream.
plus when it come out the price will pretty much kill anyone who does not have deep pocket from even considering one being I remember when the Micron were priced at about 700+ USD when they came out.He will have to recover his R&D

Yes, when asked what is the induction system this is his answer.

Screenshot_20181206-054237.png

A politicians answer....lots of words that have nothing to do with answering the question.

he literally said first: "In photographic terms, when activating the Induction System, I increase the depth of the field, the Precision and the Resolution.

The particles of the paint or the ink are projected from the last atom of the needle, the angle spray, the pattern and the arrangement of the pulverized one are remarkably closed."

he literally said first: "In photographic terms, when activating the Induction System, I increase the depth of the field, the Precision and the Resolution.

The particles of the paint or the ink are projected from the last atom of the needle, the angle spray, the pattern and the arrangement of the pulverized one are remarkably closed."
I saw that.

Back