Best airbrush ever?

The fake picture without induction.... and the six years with nothing to offer and the loads of make believe terms is really all I need to basically ignore it.

At best it's wishful thinking.

In the middle it's grossly exaggerated

At worst it's an elaborate hoax to draw attention.

No matter which of the three, it is at the least deceitful.

Even this thread begins to seem like a prank honestly.

yeah, in any case, I will continue investigating. It seems that there are several people who have seen the prototype physically in Spain. We'll see.:cool:

Like I said earlier - I have offered to purchase one, when available - so, that I could see it for myself. Most of the claims seem like a fantasy (or at the very least, highly optimistic) to me. There is something about the "remote trigger" that sounds interesting, but I think this is simply a mechanical mod that allows for a different hold on the brush. If using a preset needle, I could do the same thing using a foot pedal to regulate air...

I could assemble a brush that looks like that in an afternoon...

Last edited:
I admit I have been following this thread just to see were it would lead to as I know that Lion's 0.1 micron failed to preform with AB paints and was taken off the market
I know that some are using the 0.15 H&S and I believe you cant go any smaller due to the pigment sizes so a 0.07 nozzle would be way to small to be useful

A thread where this was discussed here 5 1/2 years ago.

https://www.airbrushforum.org/threads/spanish-0-07-prototype-airbrush.4924/

And where I noted even more terms that are obviously just made up for features that simply exist on their own like;
Reversible seals....

I'm sure at least one exists but it's just an olympos with a nozzle so small it's impractical to use, plus a kind of cool fancy handle.

The appearance of the aircap, with the silver solder that's slightly out of round ...indicates actual work to me to get that tiny nozzle going. Which is why say I'm sure at least one exists.

The rest, really looks like made up fancy terms that don't mean anything.

Last edited:
Well guys, I've been looking online these days and I've asked more people to gather more info. According to this, there are three airbrushes actually, one of the first version and two of the second version. I have found proofs that Paul is related to the olympos brand and its president CEO, see this foto with the ¿needle? .07 and followings:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1092030044163727&id=251061034927303&set=a.280933758606697

Idk if any of the three airbrushes are in Japan or all are in Spain, I think all has paul. I asked him again and he told me to look at his forum, there are tons of data there. I am especially interested in the second version with the "remote trigger" and the "induction system". In my opinion, the airbrush exists but I want to see it in action. I am not very clear that the second version is a modified Olympos.

How can he be in with a CEO of a company which is no longer in business?
http://olympos-airbrush.ocnk.net/profile this shop owner states that the company is no longer in business ??
"This is the site for the customers who love Olympos Airbrush which are of high quality and are not be produced any more."

So because you read it on the internet is has to be true ? Cause we all know they can not put anything on the net that is fake right?
Even if and that is a big if it exists the paints or ink or what ever will actually run through it will be very over priced which tell me you have some very deep pockets.
Being you are just learning I strongly suggest you practice with the airbrushes you have to see how much control you have with it.
no matter want the nozzle size or what a pro can do with it does not mean you will ever be able to do the same unless you practice a lot.

Here ya go
If you believe in the "induccion" system
This one with a .16 is supposedly available. Though people who have tried to buy it have gotten nowhere.
Only 1300 euros to try it out.
It's a .16 so at least you know if you get one it will at least function.
Screenshot_20181208-082251.png

Last edited:
Yeah, I can assure you he is not part of Olympos in any official capacity... I have had many conversations with the current Japanese owner of Olympos.

This is pure speculation on my part but that package makes me suspect a certain factory is where the mods are made. Same place that makes NEOs.
So you may be getting an olympos with some inferior parts as compared to just getting the olympos. But you could try out every claimed feature.

Life is too short to chase Unicorns ;) There are tons of brushes out there already that will allow the user to do whatever they want, as long as the user puts in the time to learn how to use them. I've offered to purchase one of these brushes so I could test it for myself, and post my results... still no brush. Offer stands for as long as it takes... till then , it is just a post on the internet with some pretty pictures.

I've offered to purchase one of these brushes so I could test it for myself, and post my results... still no brush.
Maybe they just don't want to sell one to YOU.
Maybe if you told em you've only been airbrushing for a couple months with a master .35 they would sell you one.

..... write "paul" in less a millimeter!!:cry:

This whole thread has made me chuckle. Even if this was a real brush, what would be the point. I am far, far, far (like a different universe away lol) from being the best ABer, but I have written my name "Squishy" clearly and crisply at that size with a .23 micron cmc, and that was with Wicked paint, not the finest pigment by far. (no pics to hand, but some of my paint pals around here may have the evidence perhaps?). I've come close with my .35 eclipse Hell I could do it with the .5 set up on my eclipse which gives great detail when dialed in. You can have the smallest nozzle ever, but if you don't have the skills to get the best out of it, it isn't worth having. And if you have got those skills, then you don't need a .07, you can get that level of detail out of any existing nozzle.

Still, I did get a laugh out of it all lollollol

I've read the thread and don't remember if someone mentioned that airbrush is spraying tool. Why would to expect the lines from its performance ? The "line" that produced by the airbrush is just a series of dots, it's never line like one produced by the pencil or the pen. One would use frisket or some other things to get very narrow line, and for this purpose (with added film or smth) many ABs would do. Or we use scratching and erasing tools for getting some types of lines, dots etc, that airbrush can never produce. So, why to expect lines from 0,07 mm nozzle, if in any case we have the airbrush with dotted pigment pattern? We'd only have more narrow series of finely sprayed dots.

It would be great if someone long ago would not call small spraying tool "air brush". If it would be called fine air sprayer (whatever), no one would expect brush (line) performance from this tool. Just spraying would be in mind. What lines?

One very reasonable thought has been said, that one thing that normally would go through this nozzle size is the ink. I don't think I'd use use candies for the detail work this AB is aimed to use. And painting the ''lines" with the candies.., seriously?:) I need pigments.
Besides, in the post right above is well said about the experience and abilities of one using the airbrush, @Squishy;)
Honestly, I'm not a big fan of Olympos 0,18mm nozzle (Iwata 0,18mm is larger, have no idea whose nozzle is real 0,18mm), though in some cases it's great. But even this nozzle requires some headaches with getting proper reduction for normal work. Something says to me that I couldn't use 0,07mm with my paints. This size even makes me smile. 0,01 or smth like that:)

The AB in the first video seems to be identical to Olympos MP-200 A or B model with three line Olympos micron "L" head, I'm not talking about the back side. Only some modifications were done to that AB body and after it was replated. Back side is of no importance for spraying, it can only give some kind of smoother performance of the needle mechanism.

This whole thread has made me chuckle. Even if this was a real brush, what would be the point. I am far, far, far (like a different universe away lol) from being the best ABer, but I have written my name "Squishy" clearly and crisply at that size with a .23 micron cmc, and that was with Wicked paint, not the finest pigment by far. (no pics to hand, but some of my paint pals around here may have the evidence perhaps?). I've come close with my .35 eclipse Hell I could do it with the .5 set up on my eclipse which gives great detail when dialed in. You can have the smallest nozzle ever, but if you don't have the skills to get the best out of it, it isn't worth having. And if you have got those skills, then you don't need a .07, you can get that level of detail out of any existing nozzle.

Still, I did get a laugh out of it all lollollol
Exactly. If you can’t pull it off with any of the current production detail Airbrushes, the .07 isn’t going to make you do it any better.

Dru Blair could paint amazingly with a $5 airbrush. It’s all about technique.

Even if this brush did work well, the size of the lines painted would be smaller than the human eye could make out. No sense in painting something that nobody will ever see. [emoji1745]‍[emoji3603]

By far the best way to be able to pull lines finer than hairs is get a good quality brush and start practicing, not trying to find a brush that doesn't exist. I've seen a video of 25 skulls painted on a coin (a quarter from memory) with a 0.35mm eclipse. I've seen a skull painted on a grain of rice by one of the members in this forum...

What have you painted so far and what sort of brush did you use...?

Back