Blades for fine hair scratching

I just went to the beach with some super glue and a bit of card made my own and went for it, it wasnt to bad till i dipped the nuts into the salt water

And ended up with bigger crabs than you went in with:eek::eek::eek:

Unless they are @Madbrush crabs you could have picked them up from the bike accident. If that is the case you are in deep trouble. They cause you to have jelous rage against anyone who talks to Madbrush. Or you could have both which case they would cross breed and you might start epidemic that rivals the black plague.

PMSL!lollol!
Makes me glad I live in Australia.
Used to think we had the baddest, meanest sob's around, but that ain't so!!!:laugh:

I wish I had learnt about scratching BEFORE I started the newbie challenge. All I managed to do was a few lines before I stopped for fear of tearing to much paper (used a normal fine point blade)
Maybe you could do a tutorial on it. I've just ordered a powered eraser and curved blades hoping it will help !

I was wondering how you got such fine details with hair. never considered scratching with a blade. have to try

Warning, don`t scratch if you have thinners on your hands at all. You will get cracking and shrinkage.

Not to mention the eye watering pain !.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Madbrush. Top tip. You refer to using both forehand and backhand. Have you joined the two blades together to do that or have they been fitted to the scalpel to be worked like that?
Good stuff mate!

Hey Madbrush. Top tip. You refer to using both forehand and backhand. Have you joined the two blades together to do that or have they been fitted to the scalpel to be worked like that?
Good stuff mate!

No I keep them separate and off the scalpel, it stops me being t00 heavy handed and I have more control over what I do, I do use the full scalpel sometimes for longer fur/hair strands but try to hold it as light as possible.

You can use a watercolour pencil to put hairs in and use scotchbrite very lightly too to scratch out.

Lee

Back