I saw a picture of Craig Fraser painting a blown nailhead engine and always wanted to try it. So after a lot of searching I found the reference photo he used to paint his which I think is on about a 3 foot tall panel. Well mine is only 8x10 (yeah not 5x7 this time) Monochromatic using Golden shading gray and my micron. Closer view of the air stack and carb. I am trying to use the method that Gerald Mendez does on his hand cut stencils for this one Here is about 4 or 5 hours in at 8 hours in on it just going slow and taking my time 11 hours and still plugging along . this was my stopping point last night at about 13 to 14 hours in. it is starting so come together but still a long ways to go . I did use a paint brush on the blower belt and straight black for it as it is the darkest item on the engine. I will post more on it as I work on it, being this is something for me to paint when I have nothing else going on . Thanks for looking.