Buying Paint and confused??

For a short time, I was trying to convince myself that I only needed the primaries. [emoji849]
Then logical me kicked in and realized that would be a pain in the ass.

Haha, that's what I thought, now I have every Trident colour including Fluro, metalic and pearls, and a healthy selection of Createx Illustration on it's way. Now I can't decide what to paint. :laugh:

Haha, that's what I thought, now I have every Trident colour including Fluro, metalic and pearls, and a healthy selection of Createx Illustration on it's way. Now I can't decide what to paint. :laugh:

Createx Illustration is the most versatile paint I’ve used. It’s pretty heavy pigment load, so you’ll have to find your happy place for reduction to trans base ratio. I have about a 12 year supply of it. Ended up with 4+ full color wheel sets after an Airbrush Getaway. I was the only one in my class that drove, so I took all the leftovers. [emoji23]

Createx Illustration is the most versatile paint I’ve used. It’s pretty heavy pigment load, so you’ll have to find your happy place for reduction to trans base ratio. I have about a 12 year supply of it. Ended up with 4+ full color wheel sets after an Airbrush Getaway. I was the only one in my class that drove, so I took all the leftovers. [emoji23]

Well that’s one way to get your stock up

That’s a real score!

Back