It's almost time for me to return to the attic for awhile, Before I go let's have a look at this piece. Sketched up and transfer onto my masonite panel. Autobourne Black sealer used. Already made a mistake, too many wraps on the snakes. You can see in the next picture its been adjusted. Wiped off the lower portion and sketched it back in. Not a great deal to see at first so I grouped a few pictures together. Top left Roughing in with over reduced AutoAir Orange, ratio unknown. Lets just say extremely thin and needs to be built up before its visible. Great for subtle blends. Just freehanding it as usual. Not actually flaming it until later, this is just the glow as the bulk of the flames would really be on the back of the wings. A fair bit of scribble. Top right, Candy2o Blood Red. Can't really elaborate on that. Although one snake has been intentionally left out. Bottom left, Back in with the orange to add a little detail and an idea of fire. A coat of Candy2o Grabber Orange. Bottom right, Switch over to semi opaque white to build up some heat, Realized I made a mess of the snakes tails and will need to fix it. Candy2o Yellow over that. Okay, now we see the big picture. Last step was Candy2o yellow, Now Candy2o Grabber Orange over that for a nice transition. Semi opaque white to define the hot areas, some shielding was used here (my finger tips, shh, it's a no-no) Candy2o Yellow over that. Now it's lettering, I'm not fond of lettring but if I practice enough I'll get better, Lay down some sticky paper and draw up the letters, cut them out with a scalpel. Oh too funny, initially my lettering was too small. I didn't realize until after they were painted.....blacked them out and made new ones but bigger. Much better. Not cleared yet, more important things to do first. There's a little twist to this that will become apparent after the clear goes on. If it works you'll see it.....if it doesn't....well let's just say a different kind of fire will happen. Until next time, remember, I'm what they let out Afterdark.