USA Coast Airbrush

• Thread starter Steve McCracken
  • Start date
Ordered some microns' parts from The Coast Airbrush.
There were some other parts I needed which were listed only at Coast online shop, at the time these parts I hadn't found nowhere in the US. I received notification that it would require two weeks for the parts to arrive to them. I believe the parts came from Japan to the US supplier and then to Coast, it took almost three weeks. But I'm glad I finally have them!
I'll buy from Coast again.
BTW, it seems they have the best prices and choice for Iwata parts.

Not overly impressed with them. $58 USD S&H on a 3.8lb order when their site says much less.
Ordered a conversion kit that wasn’t installed when it says it will be, which leads to my final complaint; 3 business days to ship, if they had done conversion I could see there being a wait time to install and test etc.

Items showed up perfectly fine and no crazy duties, really loving Iwata SB, very paint efficient

Not overly impressed with them. $58 USD S&H on a 3.8lb order when their site says much less.
Ordered a conversion kit that wasn’t installed when it says it will be, which leads to my final complaint; 3 business days to ship, if they had done conversion I could see there being a wait time to install and test etc.

Items showed up perfectly fine and no crazy duties, really loving Iwata SB, very paint efficient
Any time you have an issue with Coast Airbrush you can either pick up the phone and call David or Ryan or email them, While they are both members on this forum they do not live on it like a lot of us do. David will always do his best to make things right.
Shipping overseas is what it is (too damn much)...

Coming from the other side of the globe I have to say that even when the cost is converted to Australian dollars and freight cost included, it still cost me significantly less than I could source here. The wait wasn’t to bad either :)

The product was the Iwata kustomTH and spare needle, nozzle and needle packing.

Coming from the other side of the globe I have to say that even when the cost is converted to Australian dollars and freight cost included, it still cost me significantly less than I could source here. The wait wasn’t to bad either :)

The product was the Iwata kustomTH and spare needle, nozzle and needle packing.

I'm with you there. Although I use a parcel forwarding service so I pay for postage to New York and then courier to South Africa and stuff is still cheaper than getting it locally and I receive it quicker as well.

Back