Coast Airbrush!

bogie

Double Actioner
I am just now getting back into airbrushing. The last time I was airbrushing you ordered from a catalog by phone and hoped it got to you in a timely manner.

These days I am no stranger to online ordering at all, and have gotten very use to placing an order on a Monday and getting my items on Wed or Thur.

This time around I have been placing my orders through Coast Airbrush and the second time I placed an order I got a call asking if they could hold my entire order because they were out of a paint. Today I get a call for the same reason however, it is going to be two weeks before they are able to get the color I want. I told them no. Just give me my money back and I will find somewhere else to get my paint.

A few minutes later the phone rings again and it is the owner! Very polite and in fact he had a solution to my problem and I was very happy! The man spent many minutes talking with me about why this has happened twice in a row and how they are solving the issue.

I would have been just fine ordering what I wanted through someone else even though my perception of them would have been tarnished some what. I realize I am a very impatient man when it comes to my spending money. If I buy something I want what I purchased as soon as possible! That is a fault of mine....and I am working on it! lol

However this gentleman could have done the same thing to me. He could have just refunded my money and never thought twice about me. I mean, I will never be the customer that spends a few grand a month there, but he did not just brush me off! I only ordered TWO paints! He took the time to call me, to explain why he was in the situation he was in, he took the time to apologize to me.

I just wanted to share my experience with Coast Airbrush. This fella is top shelf.

David Monnig the owner of Coast Airbrush is a great guy and he is working hard to be the best airbrush supplier on line. So it makes no difference if you spend a dollar or 20k with him he does not like taking a chance to lose a customer .
But the only thing I find hard to believe is he only spoke to you for minutes ??? Last time I talked to him I think it was a couple of hours LMAO but David will answer your questions and will take the time to do things like this .
I am sure being both David and Ryan are members here will take the time to read your post as well.
Thanks for sharing.

I have had some small dealings with Coast and always found them to be great. I’m pleased you had a positive experience dealing with them. Dave and the team genuinely seem to care about the level of service they provide and that’s as much as I can ask for in a supplier.

David Monnig the owner of Coast Airbrush is a great guy and he is working hard to be the best airbrush supplier on line. So it makes no difference if you spend a dollar or 20k with him he does not like taking a chance to lose a customer .
But the only thing I find hard to believe is he only spoke to you for minutes ??? Last time I talked to him I think it was a couple of hours LMAO but David will answer your questions and will take the time to do things like this .
I am sure being both David and Ryan are members here will take the time to read your post as well.
Thanks for sharing.
He was very friendly for sure but I didn't want to keep him on longer than he needed to be. I get to talking sometimes and I will keep on going as well! lol

Back