Compressor with or without a Enclosure case

Z

ZB DON

I have two compressors with Enclosure cases the problem is they get dusty really fast then you have to take apart the Enclosure around the compressor to clean it out. Sure you can blow air and try to clean it out that way but that doesn't usually do the job.

So I'm thinking my next compressor is going to be a barebones compressor because I want two compressor that don't take oil incase one goes bad. I have a Badger Aspire and worried about it going belly up on me.

I think the problem is when it sucks in air it acts as a Dust collector.

I don't really see the point in the "enclosures" on most ab compressors since they are usually completely open on at least one side. I guess if you were working where the public might touch your hot compressor or you really need your ab holders attached to it for some odd reason.....
Otherwise the case doesn't do anything so....

Only cases that serve a purpose are the ultra quiet ones with acoustic foam.

I have the Power Jet lite and the things is rock solid, I like the case becase is sturdy and holds all the hoses/wires, plus a nice a handle, it is a protective case as in my opinion these small compressors are mobile, has an airbrush holder and on/off switch. I have never had issues with dust, just the regular ones but I like to do maintenance to my equipments xd also you can put a pretty cool design on that case . :)

51wcZvm9akL._SX522_.jpg

Back