Compressor

There’s no such thing as a stupid question Buddy. Because the airbrush consumption is so low, I wouldn’t think you would have any problem at all as long as the compressor is up to it. What compressor do you have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool, that’s a nice looking piece of kit. My guess would be that you’ll be fine with the longer hose. If you had a small compressor and we’re maxing it out with a mini spray gun, then that would be different. But I think the airbrush will be fine.
I’m going to put and emphasis on the word “guess” lol. But if it were me I’d give it a try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once the hose initially fills with pressure, there should be no difference from that point forward. The only concern I might have is that more hose could introduce the possibility of more moisture in the line. Adding a moisture trap at the brush end would take care of it, though.

Have you considered a ‘remote’ regulator at your desk ?
One hose to the desk regulator then just plug in your airbrush hose to the regulator. You can have your compressor set to 60psi and adjust the desk one to whatever you like ?
upload_2021-9-7_7-13-18.jpeg

Hi Jacky that is a great idea I will go and get my self a remote regulator any suggestion on which one not to pricey my compressor is the sparmax 620 do i use one of the outlet to add the regulator that would mean I could only use one airbrush which doesn't matter to me.

If you want to use more than one brush you can add a manifold (with independent mac valves if you don’t need ‘psi numbers’ )
Any reg should work but some of the super cheap ones are less than ideal
A couple of different types, sometimes called airbrush splitters

upload_2021-9-7_10-45-18.jpegupload_2021-9-7_10-45-18.jpeg

Back