Control exercises from Airbrush Tutor.

JackEb

The Dragon Hunter
Staff member
Admin
With the very kind permission of Mitch (The founder of the Airbrush Forum) here are the Control Exercises that were on the Airbrush tutor site as free downloads. The Airbrush tutor site is no longer functioning correctly and Mitch has moved onto other life pursuits, but we have saved them for posterity :)
There are some other free download project tutorials in the courses and tutorials section.

Exercises - why is it always about exercising !!

Lines

Dagger strokes

Effects

The all important exercise sheets
Blends
airbrushedblends1.jpg

Blends 2
airbrushedblends2.jpg

Lines
airbrushedlines.jpg

Dots.
airbrusheddots.jpg

Script loops.
scriptloops.jpg

Last edited:
Very cool! It’s good to have these all available and also reminds me I need to practice the loops one!

Fantastic! Am a complete newbie never heald an airbrush before.. going to follow these tutorials and practice ! practice! practice! them..

Cheers Mitch wherever you are !
What happened to him? I've seen he was so active on Youtube some years ago but now....

His videos were great to watch and he was/ is quite talented with an airbrush. From what I have read on his LinkedIn account he is a physiologist now so I'm sure he is super busy with that. I think his new trade could help a lot of us crazies on here lol. mitchlowther

His videos were great to watch and he was/ is quite talented with an airbrush. From what I have read on his LinkedIn account he is a physiologist now so I'm sure he is super busy with that. I think his new trade could help a lot of us crazies on here lol. mitchlowther
Me: Doc, I get really frustrated when I try to do long lines with the airbrush and I feel like throwing myself out the window.
Mitch: Use your hands.
Me: But it's very difficult and I end up painting my hand instead of the paper.
Mitch: No, use your hands when you get to the ground.
(Bad joke) 🙃

Back