Createx Pure pigments mini review

Yeah that's a good point. I'm not a pigmentologist... if that's a word, I doubt it. But some pigments like blues are famously powerful and depending on if they are organic vs. synthetics can also influence their power... also cost as well. I noticed not all bottles of the pigment are priced the same.
I like the word Pigmentologist and I vote we make it a word lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I remember correctly, that guy from createx sad to you it's max 33% of pigments. If I remember correctly lol. So in theory 3 drops pigment, 7 drops trans base is max. The rest is reducer. Would need to check that thread again.

He mentioned some other manufacturers may go higher, but Createx don't. Maybe they found it causes more problems. What I know from my tests is just the 1:9 ratio was way too strong with the blue. Maybe you could find some instances where you need that much pure color in one spot.

I mean you can't even really use most createx out of the bottle for normal illustration.

He mentioned some other manufacturers may go higher, but Createx don't. Maybe they found it causes more problems. What I know from my tests is just the 1:9 ratio was way too strong with the blue. Maybe you could find some instances where you need that much pure color in one spot.

I mean you can't even really use most createx out of the bottle for normal illustration.
I would suspect according to my logic 33% max would be used in opague colors, semi transparent should have less pigments than opague, then transparent less pigments then semi transparent, and I'm shooting blind shoots here Illustrator less then semi transparent? I never seen Illustrator color in person so I am just guessing here.

there must be some catch.

Back