Cross hatch stencil

QB Dude

Double Actioner
Has anyone run across a thin lined cross hatch stencil ? Ive been trying to create my own with paper and an x-acto knife but a stencil would be much more efficient.

Thank you :cool:

if you are talking about this pattern

cross_hatching-pattern.jpg

You could use that thingy which is used for pasta. And modify it for your needs.

Pasta_Basket_Spaghetti_Colander_Stainless_Steel_Pasta_Basket.jpg

I am not guilty if your wife/girl bust you when she realize you are stealing from her -.-

Moral of the story: When wife is buying stuff for kitchen use, you already think about how you can use those stuff for airbrushing. lol

edit: I just found old mosquito net for doors which needs to go to garbage. This could also be used as stencil.

Last edited:
if you are talking about this pattern

cross_hatching-pattern.jpg

You could use that thingy which is used for pasta. And modify it for your needs.

Pasta_Basket_Spaghetti_Colander_Stainless_Steel_Pasta_Basket.jpg

I am not guilty if your wife/girl bust you when she realize you are stealing from her -.-

Moral of the story: When wife is buying stuff for kitchen use, you already think about how you can use those stuff for airbrushing. lol

edit: I just found old mosquito net for doors which needs to go to garbage. This could also be used as stencil.
I think he wants the other way around. With something like this, you paint between the lines where whith cross hatching you do rhe actual lines.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

Back