Did it but won't do it again...

the blockage is located at the tip (like HP and micron tip)...I'll try with a toothpic now that you mentioned.

If it's really so, then it's not a problem at all.
The only thing is not to use any steel inside the nozzle, if you're not 100% sure that you wouldn't damage it. For me toothpick was enough to get rid of any paint material inside nozzles and other airbrush parts, no matter how old the dried paint was.

The toothpick did its job, I got it 99% clean just one bubble every 4-5 secs...
I did a spray test last night, works fine. Thanks again for the tip Vlad, you saved me $$ for a new tip!

The toothpick did its job, I got it 99% clean just one bubble every 4-5 secs...
I did a spray test last night, works fine. Thanks again for the tip Vlad, you saved me $$ for a new tip!

So, you mean you've cleaned it even without the paint remover? Only thinner and toothpick?
The issue is solved when you have no air coming inside. I hope, you'll have your 100% soon;)

So, you mean you've cleaned it even without the paint remover? Only thinner and toothpick?
The issue is solved when you have no air coming inside. I hope, you'll have your 100% soon;)

I used, paint removal was the only option. I could barely see inside the tip using the magnifier and after a long battle it cleaned

Back