Difference in models?

M

mrsuthern

I have been bouncing around the forums and came to some store links. I went to one and found better pricing on the AB I was looking at getting.

However I was curious the difference as the site was limited in information

Whats the difference if anyone knows between the Badger 105 Patriot and the Badger 100LG?

They were both the same price I was wondering what the difference would be and how new user friendly either is.

I have been bouncing around the forums and came to some store links. I went to one and found better pricing on the AB I was looking at getting.

However I was curious the difference as the site was limited in information

Whats the difference if anyone knows between the Badger 105 Patriot and the Badger 100LG?

They were both the same price I was wondering what the difference would be and how new user friendly either is.

I just looked at the Manual on the 100LG, it looks like the old design similar to the 150.
I would personally get the Patriot, I own one and it is a great brush. It defaults with the Fine(.5) nozzle. Parts a dirt cheap too, I got the medium needle nozzle and spray regulator set for less than $15.
It can get some pretty decent detail and be used as a work horse. The removable needle from the back without removing the handle is a feature I wish all of my airbrushes had.

Jagardn is right. The 100LG is the old design. The nozzle screws in where the Patriot just drops in. The Patriot has an open needle tip that helps with picking off dry paint. The 100 you have to unscrew the needle cap every time. It is more for urethanes that don't have much tip dry problems. Otherwise both are excellent guns and will last you forever.

Thanks y'all. I didnt think to look at the mauals....but there again dont think it would have done me any good .... glad y'all are around and helpful!

So Patriot it still is!!

Back