Disaster stroke me!! :)

That’s so weird it’s only the Purple giving you problems. I have no idea why that would be the case.

It's a mystery to me.
The only thing I can think of is that darker colors are more sensitive to fingerprints.
And in this case for glue or something else from masking
Maybe a slight fog overspray behind the mask. What becomes more visible with the purple candy?

Not yet Husky, I prefered to alter a bit the design and not use purple candy at all.

I'll prepare some test panels to check the c2o, including the old and new batch of vinyl.
yellow, orange and red didn't react at all...

Well you did a nice job. :thumbsup:
I think it has become more beautiful than with the purple.
I hope you can find out what went wrong. The first 2 times.:confused:

That is decent result!:thumbsup:
It looks like it was never giving problems;)

Thanks Vlad, it curtainly was a pain in the ..., too many hours on this one..

Well you did a nice job. :thumbsup:
I think it has become more beautiful than with the purple.
I hope you can find out what went wrong. The first 2 times.:confused:

thanks erwin, I curtainly will, don't want to get in that kind of trouble, again! It kind of spoils the joy and relaxness you have on the project

Great job Buddy. I agree with Vlad, you would never know there was any problem at all. It looks fantastic! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Si, haven't been before in so much trouble, luck had definetely something to do with repairing this, no doubt!

Thanks Vlad, it curtainly was a pain in the ..., too many hours on this one..

thanks erwin, I curtainly will, don't want to get in that kind of trouble, again! It kind of spoils the joy and relaxness you have on the project

Thanks Si, haven't been before in so much trouble, luck had definetely something to do with repairing this, no doubt!
I don’t think it was luck Buddy. You had a plan of how to fix it and put that into action. Awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good thing about such pains is that being gone through it, you're one stair above yourself past:) Looking at the result we can forget about the time spent on reaching it;)

It is satisfying knowing the fixing-trouble that went in there isn't noticable any more...
I've also realized what a throwback such damage can do...

I don’t think it was luck Buddy. You had a plan of how to fix it and put that into action. Awesome.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Si, I appreciate your words!

Back