For Every Airbrush Artist!

Ready to get involved? Register for free and you won't see any google advertising!

Register

epson ET 2650 A4 printer review

Discussion in 'Open Bar!' started by Ronald art, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Ronald art

Ronald art Air-Valve Autobot! Very Likeable!

Last year December I bought a Epson printer as I wanted a printer that didnt use expensive cartridges like the HP it came with a years supply of ink and I thought yeah right lets see how long this ink will actually last
    I am using this printer for 11 months now and I am still using the original ink that came with it so that is perfect and I just ordered a replacement ink set ( after market) for little under 40 euro so that is much cheaper than the HP cartridges
    the printer gives me good prints with good detail and color and if the prints start to get less good it has a easy to use program to find the problem and fix it without using a ton of ink
    all in all I find it a good printer but keep in mind my vision isnt the best in the world any more ;)
    musicmacd, Vladimir, JackEb and 4 others like this.
  2. Robbyrockett2

Robbyrockett2 Air-Valve Autobot!

This on my to buy list.
    I'm not obsessive over print quality as I'm not a pro photographer or anything like that.
    Good to hear it has lasted this long.
    The last time I got a full year from a printer was probably pre 2000 lol
    SiRoxx likes this.
  3. musicmacd

musicmacd The Createx Bandit Very Likeable!

I love my Epson, if I put decent paper in it, it produces pretty good references
  4. AndreZA

AndreZA Elite Member! Elite Member! Very Likeable!

I'm waiting for Epson to bring out an A3 scanner/printer with the ink tank. Don't know if that will ever happen but one can hope.
    Tuffnutz likes this.
  5. Tuffnutz

Tuffnutz Mac-Valve Maestro! Very Likeable!

I got Epson A3 with a ciss system on it. It’s big though. Don’t ever upgrade firmware on Epsom’s as they now prevent you using compatible cartridges. Very sly. If you do they make it not print certain colours and you think you have blockages all the time. Apart from that they are good as a general printer and not too expensive either.
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2018
    JackEb likes this.
  6. Ronald art

Ronald art Air-Valve Autobot! Very Likeable!

I forgot to mention that I still have over 75% ink left in the tanks with the colored ink and about 70 % in the tank with the black ink :) and I print mainly black and white and colored photo's with my HP I used up 2 xl cartridges a month
    Robbyrockett2 likes this.