Exercise Sheets

SiRoxx

Party Boy UK Style
Staff member
Mod
Hey everybody.
Recently we’ve had a few people ask about exercise sheets and like you awesome folks always do, a bunch get posted. Trouble is the threads eventually get lost, so I thought I would start this one off with some free to download exercise sheets from Airsick Stencils and Scott MacKay.
These are great learning tools for everybody, but this particular lot are aimed a little more at those people starting out on their airbrush journey. Not to say all you Superstars have no use for them LOL. I know I use some of these to get warmed up if I’ve had a break from the trigger.
Please feel free to add any others to this as you can never have enough learning tools.

From Airsick Stencils. Each PDF is a different exercise that has a little explanation and a practice sheet attached.
Enjoy and if you’re early in the journey, please post your work! You’d be amazed how much folks can help you improve of we can see what you’re doing.

Attachments

• dots_exercise.pdf
    440.3 KB · Views: 116
  • dagger_strokes_exercise.pdf
    491.9 KB · Views: 86
  • barbells_exercise.pdf
    453.7 KB · Views: 78
  • halo_dots_exercise.pdf
    537.3 KB · Views: 77
  • loops_exercise.pdf
    521.7 KB · Views: 72
Thanks SiRoxx. I was just searching for some practice sheets like this..........................ahem, for a "friend". 😎 Not that I'd be needing them for myself because I'm just lurking on the site. ;)

Thanks SiRoxx. I was just searching for some practice sheets like this..........................ahem, for a "friend". 😎 Not that I'd be needing them for myself because I'm just lurking on the site. ;)
Some here too

Haha, no problem at all. I’m glad having some posted here is helpful.

Back