Fengda BD 180 crown cap

Dimitris

Mac-Valve Maestro!
Delivered today and got 6 of them. The reason is cause I definitely going to ruin few of them in order to leave just the two prongs. Gonna need your help in this!

41ea8cf1c19fc0e575cfae9eb8ee127a.jpg

Στάλθηκε από το ATU-L31 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Forgot to mention in that thread. I needed to polish that thingy, cause cotton bud was tearing apart when I was cleaning with it.

I guess I have to find someone owning a dremmel or something...

Στάλθηκε από το SM-T580 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Give me 10 minute and I’ll go and check for you....
thx Jacky for this and for all the help, since I joined to this forum. Sounds corny, but you really helped a lot from the day I started. Off course other members as well. Very helpfull community.

If they go on eclipse as well, then we got solution for all Iwatas. 1 pound per piece :)
I need few more for now and for the future. I'm planning to move up the ladder slowly.

Last edited:
I can confirm that the Veda WD-180 caps fit the Eclipse CS, the High Performance A & B, and the V1 & V2 microns.
They will NOT fit the eclipse siphon feed because it’s a one piece end as standard. If you had a .5 eclipse CS then you CAN use that 2 peice end on it (I tried it)
I see no reason why the ones linked above wouldn’t do the same.

Glad I’ve been useful to you (and hopefully others) Husky :)

PS: if you don’t own a ‘Dremel’ then invest in one, it’s one of the most useful tools I own!

I can confirm that the Veda WD-180 caps fit the Eclipse CS, the High Performance A & B, and the V1 & V2 microns.
They will NOT fit the eclipse siphon feed because it’s a one piece end as standard. If you had a .5 eclipse CS then you CAN use that 2 peice end on it (I tried it)
I see no reason why the ones linked above wouldn’t do the same.

Glad I’ve been useful to you (and hopefully others) Husky :)

PS: if you don’t own a ‘Dremel’ then invest in one, it’s one of the most useful tools I own!
how do you mean siphons feed is one piece? Did I miss something? Here is a picture from my bcs. And thx for all the brushes, very usefull info.
WP_20190217_004.jpg

Was planning to buy one. But to be honest I have so much stuff to buy from the day I joined this forum I just can't keep up with all the things at once lol

My old man has my engraver lost somewhere in his mess...

*runs back to shed to find soft jaw pliers*

Ok.. it didn’t look the same as the other split caps... I couldn’t see a seam separating the 2 pieces and without pliers it wouldn’t separate - none of my caps are tighten with anything outer than fingers - but you’re right Husky, they do separateFE9223C7-964B-4784-BFAC-0AE5EC0D6444.jpeg
7E813DD3-1647-4111-8AB3-A317C13491F8.jpeg

*runs back to shed to find soft jaw pliers*

Ok.. it didn’t look the same as the other split caps... I couldn’t see a seam separating the 2 pieces and without pliers it wouldn’t separate - none of my caps are tighten with anything outer than fingers - bit you’re right Husky, they do separateView attachment 58312
View attachment 58313
that's good news. So, those crowns go on all Iwata airbrushes. Now I would nicely ask you Dimitris if you can make a picture so I can see how hidden is needle in those Fengda crowns.

that's good news. So, those crowns go on all Iwata airbrushes. Now I would nicely ask you Dimitris if you can make a picture so I can see how hidden is needle in those Fengda crowns.
I suppose I could take a picture of the Black Devil cap on the Micron... that will show you how fine you need to go.

*walks briskly back to shed*

Back