ferrets thinking what next

airbrushingferret

Air-Valve Autobot!
I think I am just bored i can airbrush if i want but i just dont feel like it til i get to Florida next week . so I am pondering what ab to buy next i will have a nice chunk of cash next week so to get re set up in Florida i would like to get the ca air tool compressor and possibly a decent eisel. also lights a fan for the compressor i will probably be painting in the garage i can also order some hok and i do need to get just about all the colors in the etac efx system that i use also i want to order two nozzles and needles for my cmsb so after all that ordering i don't know if im going to be up for a 525 dollar micron cmc pluss and dont really think i need one unless i get the 400 dollar one from japan i saw if its still there. also i was wondering the actual difference between iwata and Olympus. with that all said i also kind of need a heavy gun and i am thinking of the infinity cr pluss for several reasons one is i can leave my old infinity with the spatter cap or a .6 set up for heavy work and order the real large cups available and just leave the cr plus with the .15 so i dont have to worry about wearing down the Teflon seal by changing nozzles all the time this was a big problem before i got the micron and krome and i was using the infinity all the time . the one thing i locve about it is when its working properly it was real great for fine detail and i noticed i could do we script writing with it better thain any other gun i have just like i said i anm thinking of the next gun . it will just be nice to be able to airbrush in peace and in a friendly environment
so does any body actiualy know what the big diference in iwata and Olympus

Back