Filters for 3m available in UK

If you had issues lately of getting them ,now is your chance
https://www.air-craft.net/acatalog/3M-6051-Filters-3M6051i_ELSI.html

I didn't pay attention lately how available are this days, but I know it was almost impossible to get them few weeks ago. So here is your chance.
according to the site there are no filters on stock so those filters in the link went real fast , I contacted them trough email a few weeks back and I was able to get my hands on the last respirator and filters

Just had a quick look, most are out of stock, I have a disposable 3m one 6941 that im using, will grab some filters when theyre back in. Im in no rush

lee

I just had a quick look at a Dutch site and they have all the 3M filters in stock except for the ffp2 and ffp3 filters but that was to be expected , the filters for spray painting or airbrushing are cheaper down here but I dont know if they ship outside the Netherlands

according to the site there are no filters on stock so those filters in the link went real fast , I contacted them trough email a few weeks back and I was able to get my hands on the last respirator and filters
I see situation is the same. When I posted that link they were on stock. I went to google about it, and I see there is still to much demand for filters, doesn't matter if they are for dust or vapors. I am guessing they are buying airbrushing filters, cause they have dust prefilters.

Back