Finally ordering the CM-C+!!

That's why I ordered mine from Amazon. Two day shipping with Prime. :) Much less pain waiting 2 days.

I ordered an amazon one time but she was 7'2" that was a bit too tall.....On you mean the web site..

Dang things I learn when I was young no longer mean the thing the meant back in the day ...

Haha funny one Herb lol!! I do a lot of ordering from Amazon too but not prime. Reason I ordered from Coast is I like them and in case any airbrush related problems.

Haha funny one Herb lol!! I do a lot of ordering from Amazon too but not prime. Reason I ordered from Coast is I like them and in case any airbrush related problems.

I was not joking Mikkel. Every time I order frmo them it always reads it is still in California until the day it gets to the house....LOL

I would sympathise that you're having to wait for your micron, but I'm jealous, so I won't Lol.

I was not joking Mikkel. Every time I order frmo them it always reads it is still in California until the day it gets to the house....LOL

I have that problem with Chicago Airbrush. Everything I order sits at the Post Office in Elk Grove Village IL for a week and a half before it gets to me. Priority mail...2-3 days my ass. Strange thing is, all USPS shipping I get from everyone else is fine.

Just spent $707 @ Coast would be nice if they'd ship it next day for free after spending that much lol! Oh well been working long hours right now anyways but would've been nice to use it on my paint pal!

WTH! Micron was scheduled for today but noooo! Just received an email that due to weather its being reprocessed. Bad weather was Monday and Tuesday you think they'd know earlier and send an email saying might be delays damn!! Prob be next week now.

WTH! Micron was scheduled for today but noooo! Just received an email that due to weather its being reprocessed. Bad weather was Monday and Tuesday you think they'd know earlier and send an email saying might be delays damn!! Prob be next week now.
That sucks they should at least 2 day it to you..

I haven't even received the new tracking number yet, so much for playing with it over the weekend. I freed Sat and Sunday up too, super bummed!

I haven't even received the new tracking number yet, so much for playing with it over the weekend. I freed Sat and Sunday up too, super bummed!

SO who dropped the ball the shipping company or Coast?

UPS said their system went down due to weather.I knew it was sitting in Cali to long to make it here in time. Its usually to Ohio by the Third day lol.

UPS said their system went down due to weather.I knew it was sitting in Cali to long to make it here in time. Its usually to Ohio by the Third day lol.

Than I say UPS needs to make it right being you had a promise date. But you know they will not.

Just got home from work and now it says its been in Maumee, Ohio since 4pm yesterday. Big snow storm in Ohio right now so hopefully when it breaks it'll make the rest of it's journey home so I can use it lol!!

Just got home from work and now it says its been in Maumee, Ohio since 4pm yesterday. Big snow storm in Ohio right now so hopefully when it breaks it'll make the rest of it's journey home so I can use it lol!!

It's torture isn't it? When I got my CM-C and saw that the paint cup was not what I wanted, it took a lot for me to resist spraying with it. I packaged it back up and shipped it back before I changed my mind. LOL

Yeah I remember Jeff bummer! Almost wondering if it would've been quicker to go through Amazon, but then it prob still would've been UPS and delayed lol!

Yeah I remember Jeff bummer! Almost wondering if it would've been quicker to go through Amazon, but then it prob still would've been UPS and delayed lol!

That -49 windchill really knock the ups and usps to their knees. I just finally got mail for the first time this week today.Roads still suck, and it is snowing again here.but at least it is in the 30's

Hell yeah it's been rough working outside this week, why couldn't I have taken a cushy office job lol! Heck you don't live to far from Maumee Herb, drive over there and pick up my micron and bring it to me. Got a cold case of beer with your name on it if you do lmao!!

Back