FoxyStudio.com Forum Discount

airbrushtutor

Love Spreading Overseer
Foxystudio.com have made a lovely gesture and reached out to members of the Orange Airbrush Forum and are offering a forum wide discount on products. With such little mark up on products and such a massive range of not only airbrush accessories, but also hobby accessories, texture kits, art boards, gold leafing materials, scratching tools etc. Marissa and Carlo have been kind enough to offer it to each and every one of you :)

All you have to do is use the coupon code "FOXY4ORANGE" to receive a discount upon checkout, from their already low prices.

Thanks Foxystudio!

Top stuff...... you guys all know I champion foxy anyhow..... they have everything i need and more with super fast dispatch on items. now a discount as well, then there really is no reason not to use them.

Fantastic... I've seen and heard such good things... and they like coffee... :) Do they ship overseas...? like down under overseas? I couldn't find that option on their website.

Great site to use, very quick dispatch and was already great prices, looks like I might be putting an order together earlier than I thought.

That's great,I will take a look as I am looking for a good localish supplier . Thanx for the discounts .

My Foxy package arrived safe and sound today - complete order and some extra goodies as well!! Well done.

Congrats, I got a few little extras too :) but I bought before this offer was available, was super happy with the packaging for such a long journey....
so what did you buy ?

EDIT: never mind, I just saw the shout box... you're going to love the clayboard if you've never used it before.

3 x 20x20 clayboard (only got 2 20 x 20 and one REALLY big one - so happy) 2 packs of 2mm fibres, frisket, magnets, 5 each 7056 and 7058 erasers. Additional stuff was AN IWATA PEN (don't know if I mentioned that) a flash light and another eraser. As well as geek paint stuff... sminke and createx - drooling reading!

you sound just like me, a kid in the candy store !! and like me you figured you may as well do a decent order seeing as shipping was going to be so high LOL .

my order also had 3packs of 2mm fibres refills and 5 each 7056 and 7058 erasers.

I found a place in Auckland that does the 7058 but the cost is so high it's still cheaper from Holland!

3 x 20x20 clayboard (only got 2 20 x 20 and one REALLY big one - so happy) 2 packs of 2mm fibres, frisket, magnets, 5 each 7056 and 7058 erasers. Additional stuff was AN IWATA PEN (don't know if I mentioned that) a flash light and another eraser. As well as geek paint stuff... sminke and createx - drooling reading!

I don't know if you noticed or not, but the penlight thingy you mentioned in the shout-box also acts as stylus for your smart phone if your turn it round and use the rubber end:thumbsup:, this is assuming you have the fat black one with the foxy website on it.

Back