foxystudio FEB course

Michal

Gravity Guru
hi all,
I booked my place for portrait class with Marissa, 18 FEB 2016, I was wondering if any1 else is goin from UK or something? can some1 recommend any hotels close to studio? is there anything else to do there in evening time after class?
Thanks!

Hmmm if I'm not at work that week i may see if i can get over also...... not very much to do in katwijk/valkenburg but much more to do in lei den which is just a short bus ride away

I think there are some recomendations for hotels on the website of foxy, you could also send them a mail as I'm sure you are not the first to ask.

As adfez says nothing much to do in Katwijk itself but Leiden is a (for dutch standards :p) large city. As it's a student city there are lots of bars etc.

If you are realy bored you could drop by at my place for a coffee :D (bit furter away than leiden though, near Amsterdam)

th
I think there are some recomendations for hotels on the website of foxy, you could also send them a mail as I'm sure you are not the first to ask.

As adfez says nothing much to do in Katwijk itself but Leiden is a (for dutch standards :p) large city. As it's a student city there are lots of bars etc.

If you are realy bored you could drop by at my place for a coffee :D (bit furter away than leiden though, near Amsterdam)
thanks for invite my friend! I love good coffee but what if You are superhot and I wont leave?

im thinking about staying in Holiday Inn, it says its about 30 min walk to Marissa studio, hotel looks very nice, gym, pool, etc and its fair price! and its located in Leiden so i think its goin to be good idea to stay there and see some stuff in leiden after classes in evening time

Are you down for the colour day on the 17th aswell michal..... maybe see you there buddy :whistling:

Back