Fresh meat

M

MrPickles

Hello, glad to be joining the forum. I erroneously posted in the compressor area before introducing myself here, so apologies for that, but here I am. I'm a late 30's South African chap who lives a bit all over the place. I'm not an experienced airbrusher, having only recently aquired some equipment again. My last experience with this tool was back in high school. My trade is digital graphic design, (mostly 2D, some 3D). I decided to try my hand at airbrushing purely as part of my hobbies for now, with the intention of using it as part of my kit for painting tabletop gaming miniatures. I do a fair bit of role-playing, mostly running games as a GM. I'm also looking forward to practicing with the medium on 2D surfaces, possibly as part of some map-making, which I've traditionally done using a graphics tablet. Currently in the middle of prepping for a move, so my foray into airbrush will have to wait a month or two as everything gets hauled across the ocean. I'll be sure to post my first feeble attempts once things have settled down for the family.
Cheers
-Pickles

giphy.gif

:)

Welcome...well that's one strike...and you know what happens...three strikes and you're out...Just kidding...I Have the ball game on here...lol
This is a great forum with greater people...

Welcome Pickles. Hope you enjoy your time here on the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome from Australia,
we look forward to seeing your journey progress with your airbrush.

No question to basic, we like to help when we can :)

Back