full airbrush dvd's on youtube???

Great find and yes worth a look even though I own most of the ones shown ..

thanks i usually download them so i have and can see them again its always good to look it don't hurt and i know that even if you don't think there is anything to learn so do you learn anyhow our brain is amazing how much it snap up even if we don't want lol

thanks i usually download them so i have and can see them again its always good to look it don't hurt and i know that even if you don't think there is anything to learn so do you learn anyhow our brain is amazing how much it snap up even if we don't want lol

How do you download for later?

Find a free app on the net. I used to use iLivid, for Mac, but with the new mavericks I had to get something else.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

thanks fez I learned that you have to take the needle guard off to paint, I also found out that you don't take the needle out with the cup full of paint. Things you do while trying to learn something new.
Pete

i use you tube down loader its easy and free so i use it allot i play also guitar and if there is something i want to learn i find it on you tube and download learn it and are so happy but its not so much to play guitar any more the cords are getting harder to hold keep on spraying my friends

Back