G'day from another crazy Aussie.

F

fatbobrider

G'day guys and gals thought I'd jump on here and introduce myself as i have been skulking in the darkness for a while now, I was given an airbrush 3 months ago which i found out is an original Iwata HP-C. so i figured i'd have a play with it and quite enjoy using it. I now have the urge to improve and want to really learn what it is all about so Hello everyone

This is what i currently have in the shed.
Iwata HP-C
Iwata Neo

Have bought the Wicked paint line in detail colours and have about 14 bottles of auto air stuff as well, have fitted moisture filters and quick connects to both guns.
I use my workshop compressor which is about a 150l air tank ( big bugger ).

so any advice on set up and use is fantastic as I'm looking forward to many years of enjoyment from airbrushing.

I currently reside in Far north queensland which is a humid tropical environment so brushing up here is a tad challenging with the weather, many little issues pop up like tip dry in 10 seconds but i will continue to brush.

Cheers Rider

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks mate, this forum is a wealth of knowledge and i have already picked up so much just reading what others have said.

Welcome to the forum

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Welcome from Washington State and my now un-protected XP computer :)

Thanks guys, yep can't wait to get started using everything i've got. just need to wait for this cyclone to pass. for the folks in the northern hemisphere a cyclone is know as a hurricane am expecting it to hit us hard too.

Back