Glare in eyes

Pascal-A

Gravity Guru
Hi,
I search a way to vreate that glare in the eyes.
It's actually keeping a small space on the eye white for the reflection.
But what is the best way to achieve this with airbrush? Are there special stickers that I can use to temporary cover the white space with? Or is there also another technique I can use?

Ideally you preserve any white from the beginning. you can use a masking fluid (like Molotow grafx art masking liquid pump marker)
upload_2021-9-3_9-53-39.png

depending on the surface, you can use erasers (fibreglass or the pencil type of eraser. )
you can also use a hairy brush and apply the white. (be careful of colour bleed from paint under the white)

When it's an odd shape I will maybe use masking film (frisket) or the masking fluid as shown above. But when it's just a circular highlight I just erase it in.

So to use this I have to place or draw the pen at places that need to be covered from the paint (like the glare and reflections) and then when the paint is dry remove it? Is that how it works?

So to use this I have to place or draw the pen at places that need to be covered from the paint (like the glare and reflections) and then when the paint is dry remove it? Is that how it works?
Yes. You protect the white. The reason i like using the blue version of this. You get an yellowish one as well. Works. The same, you just don't see it on the paper as easy as the blue one.

This is what can be done. First one I've used a ruling pen to write with the masking fluid. The second is after I sprayed over it and removed the masking fluid.
e01ad0e30477f977cd8647d8fed1823f.jpg
6c26c2c4fc2a33f48bb4978c12fe59e1.jpg

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

Back