UK GraphicAir, EverythingAirbrush, Airbrushes, Spraygunner, Jacksons

ClusterTruck

Young Tutorling
I just wanted to share my experiences with these online retailers in recent months.

GraphicAir: Good customer service, good product range, and able to source other products from their suppliers if there’s something missing from their site. I probably won’t use them again because delivery was quite slow.

EverythingAirbrush: The website is really glitchy for me, but I managed to order from them. Delivery was quite quick, but customer service aren’t replying to me by email. I probably won’t use them again because their product range is a bit limited.

Airbrushes: They stock the paints I need, and free next day delivery for orders over £75, with fast dispatch. The website looks pretty dated, but I don’t mind that, they carry a good range of products that I need.

Spraygunner: Nice website, prices looked like a good deal until I added shipping to the UK, which wiped out any savings. Delivery took a couple of weeks, which felt like a lifetime! I asked customer support a question and never received a response. I will only be back if I can’t source a particular product this side of the Atlantic.

Jacksons: Good for sourcing substrates, nice website, fast delivery, fast customer service.

Spraygunner is one of the top rated suppliers here in the US.
But anytime you order from overseas you have to deal with customs and sometimes extra taxes.
Being other then Mapleleaf art in Canada I only deal with companies located in the US. But Donna at mapleleaf is awesome.

Thanks for the honest reviews ClusterTruck. These sorts of review are very helpful to those starting out.

As always it’s great to see opinions expressed from others from different locations and more experience than me. I’m a beginner just finding my feet, and my intention is to help others who find themselves in a similar position.

It’s also worth noting that the impact of Covid is affecting companies in different ways, and some are coping better than others.

It probably goes without saying, but where possible please support your local retailers, some are struggling more than others.

Back