Greeting from a beginner

J

james g

Hello ,I'm in the process of painting my Harley bagger and wanting to air brush art on it. Looking forward to learning the art. Thanks to the people who are willing to share their craft and thanks to this forum. Thank you, James G

Attachments

• IMG_9657.JPG
    IMG_9657.JPG
    64 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_9779.JPG
    IMG_9779.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_9718.JPG
    IMG_9718.JPG
    70.8 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_9621.JPG
    IMG_9621.JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 17
Welcome to the forum James. Where in the world are you based? Do you have any equipment yet, paints, airbrush etc etc.. All these questions give us the information needed if you need any help with your projects or if you need to get equipment or paint. Plus were nosey and like to know everything.

Lee

Welcome from the UK, thatā€™s a nice looking bike. As Lee said, the more info we have the better answers we can give to questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome , Now the question is how much airbrushing have you done? If you have never painted art with an airbrush it may be a long while before you can airbrush that bagger.

Greetings from Salt lake City. I too would like to custom paint a bike someday. I'm just beginning, but having a blast trying different paint, practicing the basic strokes, and gaining more control over the brush each day.

Absolutely , I'm from From Southern Utah. I kinda started way back in the 80's, Try it it for a while , With t-shirts just practicing for a few months .Got disinterested and haven't picked up an air brush since . Have been working as an Certified collision repair tech for 13 years and desired to learn how to paint automobiles instead of collision repair . I have a air pump and a cool old Paasche ab (vl0409) and a Air pump model GS TC-20. I plan on trying my hand with some basic stencil with black and white color . I have a 1200sq shop to paint and work on old cars . I'm currently working on a 1964 Volkswagen Bettle from Germany, that has been in the family since i was a small lad. My bike colors are going to be a Mercedes Benz color R(x35 Beige) with a Vivid Black (a Harley Davidson color) with skulls and spiders. Well see what happens. Thanks for Welcome!

Attachments

• IMG_9789.JPG
    IMG_9789.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_9790.JPG
    IMG_9790.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 11
  • December32014 iphone pics 007.JPG
    December32014 iphone pics 007.JPG
    311.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 027.JPG
    027.JPG
    280.3 KB · Views: 10
  • daylight savings day 373.JPG
    daylight savings day 373.JPG
    391.2 KB · Views: 10
Nice looking old Bug. Ya gonna put the stock engine back in or you gonna beef it up a bit?

Back