Greetings from the United K

J

juiceshooter

Hi everyone

Thought I'd come here and say Hi... have been trawling this forum since I stumbled upon it last week, and even posted a question in another section before now, so thought it was about time to intro.

Not really been airbrushing long, though I picked it up around a year and half a go now, I've not had chance to practice due to work and refurbishing our first house. Starting to find the time now so really want to invest in this, learn from some fantastic people from this forum, some are truly an inspiration.

I'm coming to the end of a guitar mini project been working on, hoping to have it finished next week, soon as it's done I'll be sure to post it in the right forum for some feedback. not too happy personally with it after a few happy mistakes, but hey, we're all learning right.

looking forward getting back into, or start at rather - and learning along the way too.

thanks

Hey bro! Welcome along buddy, where in the uk are you from? Looking forward to seeing your guitar, any questions, trawl the search bar ord if you can't find answer just ask the question...

Hey, I'm from Leicester...

Can't wait for the guitar to be finished, it'll be my first - and to be honest a lot of mistakes made, but that's a good thing too because if done it again it'd take a third of the time and look 10 times better than how this will turn out. It's a gears/cogs design which, I'm hoping, once it's complete it "should" (keyword) look like it's behind the wood... Almost like the guitar is gear powered.

But as I say, I've made mistakes so the next one may meet that goal.

only ever sprayed in solvents too... just ordered my first set of waterbournes so will be having a crack at those with some tutorials from here, will post progress.

Actually, tell a lie. I have airbrushed something before, can't believe I forgot haha

I've attached here...more than a few mistakes on this one, ooopppssie

Attachments

• IMG_00000246.jpg
    IMG_00000246.jpg
    217 KB · Views: 18
Hi mate welcome from another UKer... not too far away from you... Near Sleaford/Boston

Welcome from Washington State Juice! Love the colors in that guitar..nicely done :)

Hi juice, welcome from a fellow Brit, down on the south coast. No such thing as mistakes right? Only lessons learnt for future masterpieces Lol. (That's what I keep telling myself anyway) Enjoy the forum, all the help you'll ever need right here, from some truely talented and friendly peeps.

Welcome to the forum Juice! Nice job on the guitar too! You will learn a lot as you go and amaze yourself along the way too! Just keep at it. :)

Back