Gutted

View attachment 55397
I was just about to order this item when Amazon informed me that I had ordered this item in June so I looked at my order and what arrived from Jackson's. I also ordered this item from Jackson's and they are the same #3537-4 how ever the label says High Flow Medium I have two bottles lol
so if you need a image of what I received (twice) I will upload later

Beginner-James
It's the same thing James as both are just paint with no pigment

well yesterday I add a pink colour to my painting and it now looks like a child painted it with a toothbrush no nice gently out off focus backgrounds no gently blending from a hint of pink to green and from green to shadow's of grey.
I have my work cut out to day trying to fix the mess I have created but if I can't redeem it I will have to start again or just paint it as a different back ground. But I learnt a lesson Transparent doesn't cover pencil marks very well. also coverage is a bit tricky as after 2hrs It looks quite dark but after about 12hrs it looks a bit lighter anyway it's not going to beat me. I'm happy with the colour but it's strong in the painting where it should just be a hint so onward and upward as they say lol

Beginner-James

How and who can I ask for help on my painting as I cant add a image to this forum publicly Help please some one.
Can’t add a picture or don’t want to ?

Honestly don’t be concerned about posting up a picture, it’s how we can best help, and the best part is you get help from many pairs of eyes, not just one or two people.

I’ll send you a pm and see if I can change your mind :)

actually with the golden high flow you can mix it in with Wicked Transparent base with no issues. The Golden transparent is costly .
The reason some use a transparent base to add their color in is to build the color more slowly without the risk of going to dark to fast.
Sorry I have not responded quicker but life has had me jumping the past few months and I have not had the time to read every post .

Back