Harder & Steenbeck or Iwata

Get yourself a Iwata. I learned my lesson with H&S. I am just so happy to get rid of it yesterday.
If you have any question about the H&S Infinity give me a pm.

when you like a sensitiv trigger take one of the h&s produkts its a good gun.. it is not a big problem what a ballpoint spring can solve hehe
i like my h&s and my itawa ... it gives details what i dislike from itawa and same whit h&s and when you treat the one or the other with respect they will work fine :)

when you like a sensitiv trigger take one of the h&s produkts its a good gun.. it is not a big problem what a ballpoint spring can solve hehe
i like my h&s and my itawa ... it gives details what i dislike from itawa and same whit h&s and when you treat the one or the other with respect they will work fine :)

I agree mika, even my artist friends that don't airbrush have said they can feel the difference when they mess around with my brushes, they both like the Infinity hands down over my Eclipse, for the feel and consistency. I cut a couple coils off of the spring(never tried the pen spring, good idea), it's amazing how smooth the paint response is, it makes painting so much easier when you know what to expect... Even my Iwata Eclipse seems to fit my style better, with the coil snipped(Don't try this unless you have another spring in case you go too far). I tend to over tighten my grip when the trigger is too stiff, and it's all down hill from there.

Iwata HPC+ is the most versatile airbrush I have used. It can do everything great all round which includes, line work for lettering , outlining, and shading among other things. Ive also noticed theres a distinct quality in the lines as well when using an Iwata compared to other guns. I would recommend for the beginner the Eclipse series. they are great work horses and thier internal parts are especially the fluid nozzle is so much cheaper to replace than compared to a $40 fluid nozzle for the HPC+ .

I agree on this one, I love my side-fed micron! Although it is pretty limited on its purpose (I'm going to get flak for that!) but it's true, if you are doing quite larger pieces I definitely wouldn't be doing the entire piece with a micron. I would actually say a third option.

http://www.coastairbrush.com/proddetail.asp?prod=K9100

This will be my next purchase to replace my HP-C. Just an idea, it's a middle-ground in price and can still do tight details.

Back