Hello again.

Haha, that space in the gutter is obviously well earned LOL.
I’m usually logged in first thing in the morning and after work. I desperately need coffee first thing, so am often (although I should know better) halfway through a coffee when catching up on the over night posts that I’ve missed. This often results in snorting coffee out of my nose due to what I believe the senior members would call a “Madbrush Moment”.
It’s not limited to Malky’s posts of course, I just have a bad habit of laughing at comments from members while drinking.
I have actually had to replace a mouse LOL.
I understand, I usually go through a similar exercise in the morning, as I take forever to get started. :thumbsup: Fortunately, I avoid bringing liquids too near my computer(s) without straws and swallow before I read. (25 + years of supporting the buggers has made me cautious).
Madbrush Moments, of course, are funny as hell. :laugh: Just as long as they happen to someone else.:sus:

Decided to chuck the idea of painting my avatar for now. Will get there soon, though.

Nothing wrong with that avatar, appropriately matches your label, now you're cool, people will look up to you now, we'll still jack your threads though, unfortunately nothing can stop that, but at least you won't get bullied:)

That’s exactly what I need! LOL
Now I can shoot coffee out my knows without a care in the world. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I highly recommend a full face mask for protection since you want to get into automotive work, perhaps an air fed model, just wait till we make you fill one of those up with snot, now you may find this amusing but you won't when this very statement comes back to haunt you every time you apply said mask:thumbsup:

And just so you know "Malcolm the mounty always gets his man" lollollol

Nothing wrong with that avatar, appropriately matches your label, now you're cool, people will look up to you now, we'll still jack your threads though, unfortunately nothing can stop that, but at least you won't get bullied:)
It was a surprise. Had been trying for a long time to get a good shot of the local vulture flock, but they're so incredibly cautious you can't get very close to them. And I can't afford the sort of long telephoto lens that could get me close enough for a detailed shot. :( Was pleasantly surprised to find this image on Shutterstock, so I ponied up the fee to download.
I expect the t-jacking :D and done my fair share of it (especially Lady @Squishy's)! lollol
Glad I won't get bullied, but I have the feeling I won't be immune to getting the wool pulled over my eyes... ;):whistling:

It was a surprise. Had been trying for a long time to get a good shot of the local vulture flock, but they're so incredibly cautious you can't get very close to them. And I can't afford the sort of long telephoto lens that could get me close enough for a detailed shot. :( Was pleasantly surprised to find this image on Shutterstock, so I ponied up the fee to download.
I expect the t-jacking :D and done my fair share of it (especially Lady @Squishy's)! lollol
Glad I won't get bullied, but I have the feeling I won't be immune to getting the wool pulled over my eyes... ;):whistling:

That wool is for my eyes onlylol

Back