Hello all, new member from SC

• Thread starter Southernfryedyankee
  • Start date
S

Southernfryedyankee

Before around 2 weeks ago I had not picked up an airbrush in 25 years when I took it in art class back in high school. I quickly remembered why I loved it so much. As of right now I have only been doing fishing lures as fishing is my main hobby.

I started using a Paasche H single action but that lasted around 4 days before I knew I wanted something better. I went with a Iwata HP-BH and I really like it. Here are just a few lures I have done in the last few days, I can't wait to explore the site more, yalls artwork is incredible.
29497584_10216460992021204_5150582757577559870_n.jpg

Welcome from Australia,

We've got a few members that do lures so you'll have people to share ideas with. We alson have a few that like you, did it at school but then returned to it many years later.

I actually bought stencils from Russ and used a couple for some crappie lures I attempted to make LOL29745916_10216499326779549_1077191824_n.jpg

Welcome to the forum aka the madhouse from another Lure maker/Painter also @Russ Allen is a member on here and sells some great stencils for fishing lures he"ll help you out getting some fantastic looking lures quick and easy and that way you can make more then one lure with the same look too!

Welcome to the group and great work on the lures!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome for the UK Buddy. Nice looking lures. I know nothing about fishing, but they look cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back