Hello all :)

Welcome from down on the south coast in sunny (ha ha) Hampshire.

Claybord is my fave non automotive surface, but it sure ain't cheap. All my suppliers are on line too. The nearest shop to me is in Dorset, but they don't carry the products I use.

There's a great bunch here, a worldwide family, and everything you didn't know you needed to know. Post up a few pics of your work, no trolls here, though maybe the occasional daft pixie :)

Welcome from down on the south coast in sunny (ha ha) Hampshire.

Claybord is my fave non automotive surface, but it sure ain't cheap. All my suppliers are on line too. The nearest shop to me is in Dorset, but they don't carry the products I use.

There's a great bunch here, a worldwide family, and everything you didn't know you needed to know. Post up a few pics of your work, no trolls here, though maybe the occasional daft pixie :)

Thank you :) you're right, claybord sure ain't cheap! I'm still yet to find a surface that I like any better though. I'm in Oxfordshire and there really aren't any non online shops that I can find which sell airbrush supplies. Which art shop do you have in Dorset?

I'm sure I'll be sharing my work soon when I get the hang of this more :)

.Everything airbrush is based there, and only 50 or so miles from me, but as I use Iwata, and Createx, and they don't have these products, have never been.

I think the next closest is in Norfolk, about 4 hours or more away. So internet it is lol.

Last edited:
Hi,

I've just joined the forum and I'm hoping I can learn lots of new tips here. I love to experiment with mixed media and most of my works are a combination of airbrush and pencil. I use an Iwata cm-sb airbrush with mfx etac paints and aero colour acrylic inks. For the pencils I use caran dache supracolour and faber castell abrecht durer. I love to work on ampersand claybord but I'm always looking to find new surfaces and techniques to try. To seal I use Liquitex satin spray varnish.

Looking forward to learning new tips!

Becky
Welcome to the forum !

Back