Hello All

Welcome GVW, the Grafo T2 and your Evolution are both from H&S. You could just get the complete 0,6mm Kit from Harder which includes needle, nozzle and nozzlecap and try that out. Then if you are satisfied either buy a second ego or the T2. If it is overkill you will not have spent so much money. :thumbsup:

Welcome GVW, the Grafo T2 and your Evolution are both from H&S. You could just get the complete 0,6mm Kit from Harder which includes needle, nozzle and nozzle cap and try that out. Then if you are satisfied either buy a second ego or the T2. If it is overkill you will not have spent so much money. :thumbsup:

Hello @Nightwish, thank you. :)

That's a very good idea, I didn't think of that. Do 0.6mm kits fit Evolution Silverline 2-in-1? I didn't realise - better even - I never knew that!

I have two tips, which came with my 2-in-1 Silverline; a 0.2mm and a 0.4mm. Being able to fit a 0.6mm into it really would be ideal. :thumbsup:

As you can see for yourself it’s even on the parts for the Evo. The complete 0,6 set is the H&S number 123723 it’s the needle, nozzle, nozzle cap and needle cap. The price is around 40€ which is way under that of the Grafo T2. There is also a metal 15 mil colorcup or a 50 mil cup out of plastic if the 5 mil cup gets to small. I hope this will work for you.;)

As you can see for yourself it’s even on the parts for the Evo. The complete 0,6 set is the H&S number 123723 it’s the needle, nozzle, nozzle cap and needle cap. The price is around 40€ which is way under that of the Grafo T2. There is also a metal 15 mil colorcup or a 50 mil cup out of plastic if the 5 mil cup gets to small. I hope this will work for you.;)

Hi @Nightwish, :)

Thank you very much. Yes, I see that. I read the booklet when I bought my Evo Silverline, I have no idea how that detail escaped me.

The simple fact that I do not have to leave H&S to get a larger tip set, of its own, is already a bonus; let alone the multiple choices, to stay with Evo and go for a Silverline M for example, or progress to the Grafo, or whatever.

Knowing H&S tips are interchangeable between airbrushes in the same model class or across a defined range of H&S airbrush classes, has changed the game entirely. I have you to thank for that. :thumbsup:

Back