Hello comrades

SovietStingray

Young Tutorling
Hello comrades. I guess I'm new here and I was shuffled this way to make a bit of an introduction.
I guess the reason I got into airbrushing is simply because it looked fun and no one was around to stop me from buying one lol. Nothing more complicated then that. But it turns out I actually really enjoy airbrushing.
Ive been tinkering around with it for a little bit now. And I'm having alot of fun with it. I can do fairly basic stuff (nothing crazy) mostly textures and stencil things.
The equipment I've picked up so far have is, an Iwata eclipse hp-cs, a Paasche VL set, and a cute little badger aspire pro compressor. I'm pretty happy with everything so far.
I guess I mainly made an account here because there are alot of things that I think I should know that I just can't find discussed many places and seeing as how quickly people got back to me with my first question I'm guessing this is probably a good place to be.
I look forward to learning alot for you all, and I'll try to give back to the community in any way I can.

Welcome aboard. I see you got some nice airbrushes

giphy.gif

:laugh:

Welcome from Australia, you have definitely found the right place if you are starting your journey.
Lots of learning laughing and loads of good people to help you find your way.

There is no such thing as a silly question and there’s a good chance that any question you have, has already been asked and probably answered many times before, so the search function in the top right of your screen is always a good place to start. If you are still scratching your head then simply post up a thread with as much info as you can think of and we can go from there.

Can I ask you to update your location in your profile, just a country and closest major city is enough, it will help us help you with suppliers that you may not be aware of.

Welcome to the forum, JackEb has it covered. Great place to be for info and a laugh and to get to see artwork from some excellent Airbrushers. You have some good kit so that will help with the learning curve as you shouldn't have too many issues with the gear, which lets you concentrate on painting.

Lee

Welcome! Yes, this is absolutely the best place for information. I was drawn here by trying to research the best airbrush to buy when I started. I was given some awesome advice and I’ve never looked back and now everybody is stuck with me lol
. I’m glad you hear you’ve found the love of airbrushing too.

Back