Hello From Columbus OHIO

T

Tommy Beyl

Greetings,
Just signed up to this forum because I want to help get my 10 year old daughter into airbrushing. I have done odd and end projects over the last 20 years mostly base coats and masking for bikes, Helmets, rc cars and plastic models. I am not a great drawer but love the shiny pearls and Candies. I used to hang out on MiKe Learns airbrush forum many years back when that was up and running, learned a lot. Hoping to learn more about acrylics and less toxic paint types.

Welcome home Tommy.
I remember being on Mike Learn's forum as well as Craig Fraser's and a couple of other many years ago this is I think the last airbrush forum standing.

Welcome from jasper indiana. That's awesome to get to share a joy like artistry with your daughter...

Welcome aboard and by all means, get your daughter to sign up too. We keep it pretty family friendly around here so make sure she does a quick intro and if we know who she is I'm sure the mods will keep a eye out to make sure nobody is being a bully... … I don't recall the last bully we had around here, they tend to hit and get booted pretty quickly.

I can see some nice daddy/daughter memories coming for both of you :)

Welcome Tommy, Glad to have you aboard. I hope you enjoy the time here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back