Hello from Iowa!

That’s the setup I’m using but I also use a quick connect. I have my compressor out of the way set at 50psi and regulator next to me with a 0-30 psi gauge. Most of my airbrushing is between 10-25 psi.

Some people adjust psi at the compressor, or with a “MAC” valve, etc. You will learn your own preferences with time.

This is quick connect, right? https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B003TFE7WK/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I would like to take the time to thank you all. You've been super friendly, knowledgeable, and definitely stoking my hype train into full gear.

Ahhh damn. So much stuff to get. LOL

If I only have one AB, do I really need this side of it right meow? Or is this a purchase that is more convenient for later?

Great timing!! I just canceled the one thank you so much!! So, I knew it had a built in regulator but I didn't realize it had moisture built into it as well. You just saved me some money. As for the iwata pistol grip, I've already spent so much damn money - what's another 20 something lol.

I've just looked at the compressor again and stupidly I mistakenly said it had a moisture trap but it hasn't, I am really sorry. Its not a problem, I still wouldn't have ordered that reg/trap, I would just get the bigger version of the pistol grip filter which just goes inline. And as for the iwata pistol grip filter, you can get cheaper ones. I've only ever used the cheaper ones and they have been working for years.

There are a few folks here with the CA compressor so it would be good to know what setup they have. Help please peeps.

Again I'm really sorry for making that mistake.

Lee

I've just looked at the compressor again and stupidly I mistakenly said it had a moisture trap but it hasn't, I am really sorry. Its not a problem, I still wouldn't have ordered that reg/trap, I would just get the bigger version of the pistol grip filter which just goes inline. And as for the iwata pistol grip filter, you can get cheaper ones. I've only ever used the cheaper ones and they have been working for years.

There are a few folks here with the CA compressor so it would be good to know what setup they have. Help please peeps.

Again I'm really sorry for making that mistake.

Lee
No worries at all, my man. Appreciate the help as is! Any suggestions on a different trap?

><)))))'>

Back