Hello from Reno

Iwata Eclipse HPC+ would be the general recommendation, great workhorse, but if you head over to the 'airbrush' section you'll find a heap of threads on choosing an airbrush
Erasing isnt as difficult as it may seem, just needs a gentle touch. again, search 'erasing' in the search field i'm sure you'll have enough reading for a few hours lol
thank you, I'll grab a beer and my glasses straight away!

Thank you, and yes I have. I bought a cheap iwata neo and a ton of other stuff like stencils and masks and acrylic paint ( wicked and created mostly) as well as some junk like cheap houses and such. I built a crafying/painting bench and a regulator panel. I bought some books and a cricut machine to cut vinyl and such... I've been practicing the basics on glass so i can just wash it and start over...lolI'd like to learn about the erasure technique I've heard about... but I'm not really clear on that part yet. I'm struggling to get the hang of the shields as of yet but I'll get it sooner or later I'm sure. I am thinking about buying a real airbrush though. I think either an iwata hp-c plus or h&s 2 in one ( I can't recall the model name) and I'd like some advice but I'm sure this is t the proper thread for that so I will refrain from elaborating here. I will find the correct one to ight
Sounds like you’re well on your way Buddy. The airbrush threads will give you plenty to think about, but if those two my personal choice would be the HP-C + all day long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back