Hello from the western side of the USA.

LordLordyLordy

Young Tutorling
I am currently living in Utah.

I'm one of those guys that has grown up doing most of my own work on vehicles and houses. Working in almost all of the construction trades through my teens and twenties. Growing up I picked up upholstery which my father did as side work. Starting in high school I wrenched on cars and motorcycles. I rebuilt the first car I owned which was a 1977 Toyota Corolla. I then wised up and moved on to a 1967 Chevelle Malibu. Then came a couple Jeep CJ7's which I rebuilt from the axles, engine swap and paint. In the middle of all of this I did alot of sketches and have always added my touch to my vehicles whether it was engraved art on the custom aluminum air filter cover or some other paint work. All of that led to meeting my spouse and starting a family. I moved on from having cars and motorcycles.

I'm still a novice but have had a couple airbrushes. My received my first airbrush years ago as a gift which was an Aztek. Used it to mess around with and mostly just sprayed cardboard. Eventually it wore out. A few years later I purchased an Onmi 4000 which I never used. It was sold because I didn't have the time to use it and it just sat on a shelf.

Fast forward to today, I have a child that is into the resin miniatures of Warhammer and we have built a few. He paints them with a brush and does well. My desire to airbrush has returned. I have another child that is now in college on an Art Scholarship and has done well in the community and won some competitions with his art on our local bus system.

I am looking forward to airbrushing as a hobby and having another skill to use on some of my other projects.

I'll be looking around and asking questions and commenting on some of the threads.

Welcome from Australia.
Lots of Learnin’ laughter and lunacy goes on around here so strap in stick your helmet on your head and enjoy the ride :)

Welcome, Lord! Glad to have you here!

Any past works you want to share? :)

Back