Hello guys & girls

S

Sim

Big hello to everyone here!

My name is Sim and I am from the really really, little, tiny, minuscule, minute island of Singapore.
I am retired and currently spend my days building and spraying models, mainly 1/35 scale.
Hope to learn from all of you masters here.

Don’t know why but I have got an infatuation with airbrushes, especially taking them apart. I currently have a humble collection of an H&S Infinity CR, Iwata Eclipse HP CS, Tamiya HG Superfine, Creos PS 274, Sparmax DH102 and 6 chinese knockoffs (they are really cheap like US$ 10 / piece). Compressor wise, I have the Sparmax 620. All these brushes have been accumulated through about 4-5 years.

1 of the knockoff is used for weird experimentations. Example: polished 0.2 mm needle in a 0.3 nozzle with a 0.5 air cap. For some reason, this combo worked so well for me that I cloned another knockoff and it has been one of my main brushes.

Welcome to the forum Sim. We have a few members here that like to experiment with their brushes and the different combinations. Glad to have you aboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum Sim. We have a few members here that like to experiment with their brushes and the different combinations. Glad to have you aboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Whaat! , No, we don't do that. Crazy talk.

Welcome Sim

Back